[APRA-NW] APRA-NW Scholarship Program

sheila sthayer at u.washington.edu
Fri Apr 20 12:37:06 PDT 2007

Just a reminder ---- this years APRA-NW Scholarship Program is now under
way.

The program will offer members the opportunity to attend the annual local
conference this year. The chapter will award up to four scholarships that
will cover the registration fees associated with the 2007 APRA-NW annual
conference, to be held on May 21st 2007 at the Evergreen State College in
Olympia. This year's conference theme is Maximize your Resources: Prospect
Tracking and Measuring Success for Shops of all Shapes and Sizes. Christina
Pulawski will be our keynote speaker (look for more conference details
soon).

Please review the attached document for details and the scholarship
application form. The application is due by April 30th, and Scholarship
awardees will be announced on May 4th.

The program relies solely upon member volunteer efforts. Special thanks to
our scholarship committees:

Chair:

Cecilia Hogan, Cecilia Hogan, Advancement Research Manager, University of
Puget Sound

Committee members:

Lorna Chin, Researcher, Woodland Park Zoo

Joan Durkoop, Development Coordinator for Donor and Prospect Research,
Whitworth College

If you have any questions, please contact me at
<mailto:kathryn.norris at seattlechildrens.org>
kathryn.norris at seattlechildrens.org

or Cecilia Hogan at <mailto:chogan at ups.edu> chogan at ups.edu

Thank you in advance for your participation.