[APRA-NW] job opening at Reed is now open

Betsy Cooper cooperb at reed.edu
Mon Apr 30 10:16:34 PDT 2007

Hi to all,
Remember a little while ago when I said there would be a job opening at
Reed, working for me (and the planned giving people, who are high
quality human beings)? Well, it's finally officially open! So, send
those resumes and let the games begin! Let me know if you have any
questions....

Betsy at Reed

Here's the ad from the Oregonian:
The development office at Reed College invites applications for a
full-time staff assistant to provide administrative support for prospect
research and planned giving. Time will be divided evenly between the two
areas of responsibility, including assistance with marketing and donor
services; record keeping; materials production; prospect research;
evaluation, organization and tracking of data, and a variety of other
technical clerical duties. Qualifications include the ability to work
quickly, accurately, and independently with close attention to detail.
Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills required, with the
ability to set priorities. Preference given to candidates with
development experience, preferably in higher education. Requires three
years progressively responsible clerical experience in related fields,
experience with information databases, or any combination providing
applicant with desired skills. Anticipated start date is 7/24/07.
Priority deadline for applications is 5/31/07, position is open until
filled. Send resume, cover letter, and three references to Human
Resources, Reed College, 3203 SE Woodstock Blvd., Portland, OR 97202. An
Equal Opportunity Employer, Reed values diversity and encourages
applications from underrepresented groups.