[APRA-NW] WVDO call for proposals

Betsy Cooper cooperb at reed.edu
Thu Aug 9 10:35:37 PDT 2007

Hi to all,
The Willamette Valley Development Officers (WVDO) are looking for
speakers for their annual conference in May 2008. Attached are the
details, including some possible topics of interest to them. APRA-NW is
excited about opportunities to work together with other fundraising
organizations, so here is our chance to shine. If you are interested,
the deadline for proposals is the first week of September. What a resume
brightener this would be!

Let me know if you have any questions. Or you can contact the good
people at WVDO directly at wvdo at earthlink.net

Yours in forging the bonds of camaraderie,
Betsy at Reed