[APRA-NW] APRA-NW Coffetalk - January 9 and 10!!

Jennifer MacCormack jmaccorm at u.washington.edu
Mon Dec 31 11:14:37 PST 2007

Hi APRA-NW'ers!

The New Year is upon us and we've got a great program line up for all of you for 2008! The first in this year is the second APRA-NW roundtable discussion, newly branded as APRA-NW Coffee Talk, that will focus on screening vendors. This is an opportunity for those of you in shops of all shapes and sizes to come together compare and discuss your experiences with screening vendors. If you're curious about screening, in the process of selecting a screening vendor, or just finished with a screening then mark your calendars and come join us! Coffee (naturally) and treats will be provided.

The roundtables will be held at Reed College in Portland on January 9 and the University of Puget Sound in Tacoma on January 10. Details are covered below. This is free for APRA-NW members. If you're not a member and interested in joining our growing chapter, please visit our website for details at http://www.apra-nw.org.

Please don't forget to RSVP Betsy or Cecilia!

University of Puget Sound
January 10, 10AM-noon
Murray Board Room, Wheelock Student Center
The board room is straight ahead after you enter the main doors of the student center from the plaza to the west of the building.
RSVP Cecilia Hogan at chogan at ups.edu by January 7

>From I-5, take exit 133, Interstate 705 north, City Center exit. Exit at

Schuster Parkway. Continue for approximately one mile, and stay to the
left. Exit to the left (Schuster Parkway), and follow Schuster along the
water. Stay to the right and proceed approximately 1.5 miles. Exit right
onto North 30th. Continue through the traffic signal in Old Town and up
the hill. At the top of the hill, turn left at North Alder. Continue
approximately one mile to North 15th. Turn right and proceed into
campus.

You may park in the lot just south of Wheelock Student Center. You can
access that lot by driving in the alley to the east of Wheelock or by
turning one block south of North 15th from Alder. To see a map of campus
(Wheelock is No. 23 on the map), go to http://www.ups.edu/campusmap.xml

Reed College
January 9th, 9AM-11AM
Eliot Hall, Room 216