[APRA-NW] new mentoring chair for APRA-NW

Betsy Cooper cooperb at reed.edu
Wed Jul 11 17:38:19 PDT 2007

Greetings to all,
Maryrose Larkin has resigned her position as mentoring chair for
APRA-NW. She has given so much of herself to our organization and is
taking a much-deserved break. We love you, Maryrose!

Taking up the banner of matching mentors with aspiring researchers will
be Amanda Jarman, Prospect Research Manager at Lewis & Clark College in
Portland, Oregon. She is relatively new to research, but has already
made a name for herself by being named this year's Willamette Valley
Development Officers Up and Coming Fundraising Professional. (Ok, that's
not the right official title, but trust me, she's a keeper.) Amanda, we
appreciate your willingness to serve!

The mentoring program is a great way to get involved with APRA-NW and
help out new researchers in a fun and personal way. Make a new friend.
Help a newbie. It's good karma.

Please let me know if you have any questions during this transition!

Betsy