[APRA-NW] FW: [PRSPCT-L] APRA 20th Anniversary Celebration Update!

Balsam, Jessica balsamj at evergreen.edu
Wed Jul 18 14:50:34 PDT 2007

Hi APRA-Nwers,
I'd like to echo Elizabeth's sentiments - You certainly won't want to
miss this Friday night event, because APRA-NW is going to have one
awesome table at the chapter recognition event. I don't want to spoil
too much, but it is inspired by both Lewis & Clark and Buffalo Bill.

Stop by, even if it's for a minute on your way to the cruise, and cheer
on APRA-NW as we vie for exciting prizes!

Jessica Balsam
Prospect Manager, Office of Advancement
The Evergreen State College
360.867.6552