[APRA-NW] APRA-NW 2007-2008 Board Nominations

sheila sthayer at u.washington.edu
Fri May 4 11:44:21 PDT 2007

It's that time of year again when you have an opportunity to nominate a
colleague, yourself or both to serve on the APRA-NW Board of Directors. This
is a wonderful way to give back to your profession, practice your
organizational and planning skills while having fun and building
relationships with great people in your field.

The APRA-NW Board of Directors is comprised of six members who serve a two
year term once elected.

APRA-NW is an all-volunteer membership organization and the great programs
that you have enjoyed to date are because of the dedicated work of previous
volunteers. So please take a few moments to think about this great
opportunity either for yourself or someone who you think would be an ideal
candidate for the above positions.

This year our nomination period runs from May 4th - May 16th, 2007.
Elections will be completed by June 22nd, 2007 and the new officers will
take over office July 1st, 2007.

This year we are seeking nominations for the following position:
VP/Treasurer, Program Chair, Secretary

You will be receiving an Email from APRA-NW that includes a hyperlink to the
new online Nomination form or, if you prefer, you can download the
Nomination form in PDF format from our website http://www.apra-nw.org/.

If you don't receive an email with a hyperlink please let me know.

Thank you

sheila M thayer

sthayer at u.washington.edu

Secretary (2006-2007)