[APRA-NW] APRA-NW Conference Scholarship Awards

Cecilia A Hogan chogan at ups.edu
Fri May 4 11:47:19 PDT 2007

Hello All,

The Scholarship Committee is pleased to announce that APRA-NW awards
conference scholarships to two individuals. They are:

- Zach Kronser, Director of Development Operations, Oregon Ballet
Theatre (Portland, Ore.)

- Donna Peeples, Prospect Researcher, St. Martin's University (Lacey,
Wash.)

Donna joined St. Martin's not too long ago. She'd been at the University
of Oregon for four years before that. She is very interested in learning
other approaches to research. Donna is the first prospect researcher for
St. Martin's.

Zach has a prospect research and prospect management background and now
he is trying to find ways to "efficiently and quickly perform research"
as a part of his job at Oregon Ballet Theatre. He hopes to attend the
conference with a colleague and wanted to offset the cost for his
nonprofit with a scholarship for his attendance.

Congratulations to Zach and Donna! We are delighted that they applied -
and we hope that many of you will consider applying for a conference
scholarship next year. We look forward to meeting Zach and Donna at the
APRA-NW Annual Conference on May 21, 2007 to be held at Evergreen State
College in Olympia. See you all there!

The APRA-NW Scholarship Committee

Cecilia Hogan

University of Puget Sound