[APRA-NW] APRA-NW Annual Conference - additional scholarships available

sheila sthayer at u.washington.edu
Wed May 9 15:38:08 PDT 2007

Dear APRA-NW Members:

It is our pleasure to announce that we are able to offer additional
scholarships to this years APRA-NW Annual Conference. If your organization
is not able to budget the registration fee, we strongly encourage you to
apply for a scholarship. We want everyone to be able to benefit from the
educational and networking opportunities provided by attending the 2007
APRA-NW Annual Conference.

Remember, the conference will be held on May 21st 2007 at the Evergreen
State College in Olympia. This year's conference theme is Maximize your
Resources: Prospect Tracking and Measuring Success for Shops of all Shapes
and Sizes. Christina Pulawski will be our keynote speaker.

Applications and guidelines can be found on our website
<http://www.apra-nw.org/> http://www.apra-nw.org/

Please review the document for details and the scholarship application form.
The application is due by May 14th, and Scholarship awardees will be
announced on May 16th. You can fax or email your application form to
Kathryn or Betsy.

If you have any questions, please contact Kathryn Norris
<mailto:kathryn.norris at seattlechildrens.org>
kathryn.norris at seattlechildrens.org or Betsy Cooper at
<mailto:chogan at ups.edu> <mailto:cooperb at reed.edu> cooperb at reed.edu.

Thank you in advance for your participation.

Betsy Cooper

President, APRA-NW