[APRA-NW] coffee talk vendor screening notes

Betsy Cooper cooperb at reed.edu
Fri Feb 1 10:58:41 PST 2008

Hi to all,
Just in case, I wanted to highlight that notes from our recent coffee
talk on vendor screenings have been posted to the members only portion
of our website www.apra-nw.org. I know Kelly just sent an e-mail out
about fabulous changes she has done to our website, but quite a few of
you had specifically asked me about notes from this coffee talk and I
wanted to make sure you saw these are now available. Please let me know
if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks to Kelly and thanks to our
volunteer note takers, Gwyneth Van Buskirk of Reed College and Jennifer
MacCormack of University of Washington (coming soon!)

Betsy
--
Betsy Cooper
Prospect Research Manager