[APRA-NW] Position Opening: Women's Funding Alliance, Seattle

Jennifer MacCormack jmaccorm at u.washington.edu
Mon Feb 4 15:03:14 PST 2008

Dear ,Hi Listers!

I am forwarding this announcement from LeAnne Moss, Executive Director of Women's Funding Alliance, here in beautiful Seattle, on a new and exciting career opportunity with the organization!

Jennifer

Jennifer A. Maccormack, PhD.
Associate Director, Development Research
DRRM

Position Open

Senior Director of Development & Communications

The Women's Funding Alliance (WFA) promotes justice, health and opportunities by investing in the future of women and girls. Specifically, we fund Puget Sound non-profit organizations that address social and economic equity for marginalized women and girls, and we also raise awareness about critical issues girls and women face today.

The Senior Director of Development & Communications is part of the leadership at WFA. We are seeking a dynamic, seasoned professional to lead our fundraising and communication efforts and help us grow to the next level. As a leader of our talented development team, this person is responsible for achieving revenue goals and overseeing key communication strategies.

To review the job description and for more information about applying for this position, www.wfalliance.org/Learn/jobs.htm