[APRA-NW] call for coffee talk participants

Betsy Cooper cooperb at reed.edu
Tue Feb 19 09:07:38 PST 2008

Hi to all,
At our next coffee talk, we would like to ask people who have recently
attended conferences of any kind from CASE, APRA or ??? to offer recaps.
(They're not just for APRA International any more!) As APRA and CASE are
diversifying their offerings, there's a lot more good information
floating about in the universe and we'd love to be able to harness some
of it for our beloved APRA-NW members.

So far, I know of members who will attend a datamining conference and a
member who attended a CASE conference a few weeks ago.

If you have recently participated in a continuing education offering and
would like to share with the group in a completely supportive,
non-threatening, enthusiastic environment, please contact me.

We sincerely appreciate your willingness to share with us!

Betsy at Reed
(503) 777-7585