[APRA-NW] Job Opportunity: Major Events and Development Administrator

sheila sthayer at u.washington.edu
Tue Jan 29 10:38:49 PST 2008

**I am forwarding this for a friend. Please contact Overlake Service
League if you are interested.

____________________________________

Attached is an Ad for a job opening in event planning/fundraising here
at the non-profit I work for.

Please consider emailing it to some of your development co-workers, to
ask them if they know of someone

that would be interested.

Major Events and Development Administrator

Category: Administrator

Contact: Catherine

Email: catherinesv1175 at yahoo.com

City: Bellevue

Please visit our website for more information about our organization and
services at <http://www.overlakeserviceleague.org/>
www.overlakeserviceleague.org

Description

Overlake Service League is a private non-profit social service agency
serving the Bellevue area. This is an exciting opportunity to make a
difference in the community through your significant contributions in
securing funding to support programs and services for families, children
and individuals in-need living in the Bellevue Community. The successful
candidate will work with the Director of Fundraising; develop and manage
agency resources through day-to-day management and implementation of all
major fundraising activities of Overlake Service League; coordinate and
implement agency development efforts including sponsors, donors,
individual contributors and annual campaigns.

The ideal candidate will have a bachelor's degree in a relevant field,
significant work experience in a similar development role for a
non-profit organization/agency or multi-level sales management, a proven
track record, and superior written and oral communication skills. The
candidate must be a self-starter, able to complete tasks with little
supervision, a team player, sensitive to the needs of others and have
the proven ability to recruit, train and manage volunteer fundraising
committees. He/she will possess exceptional interpersonal skills, be
diplomatic and be a great listener.

The ideal candidate will also have first-class organizational skills and
the ability to work calmly under pressure, proficient computer skills,
passion, dedication and commitment to the Overlake Service League vision
and mission. He/she is willing and able to be flexible to adopt new
attitudes and behaviors to meet the vision, and mission of Overlake
Service League and willing to expend the extra effort to get the job
done.

Reports to: Director of Fundraising

Job Classification: Exempt, Full Time

Salary/Benefits: Salary range DOE; Health & Retirement benefits.

Please e-mail your resume and cover letter stating qualifications and
salary requirements to the above e-mail address.

Only those candidates who meet our qualifications will be contacted.
EOE.