[APRA-NW] JOB: Highline Medical Center Foundation
Lorna.Chin at Zoo.org
Thu Jan 31 16:09:01 PST 2008
I am forwarding this job posting for a colleague, so unfortunately I do not know anything further about the position or organization - so please contact the person at the bottom of this posting - thanks!
Development Systems & Prospect Research Coordinator
Highline Medical Center Foundation is currently seeking an individual for the position of Development Systems and Prospect Research Coordinator. This person is responsible for managing the integrity of the organization's Raiser's Edge database and all aspects of the gift acknowledgment process, providing overall administrative support to the Foundation office. The successful candidate will:
* Work with the software vendor and hospital IS staff to coordinate periodic updates of the software, data conversions and maintenance contract updates.
* Oversee the design and ongoing maintenance of the Blackbaud database system, including donor information, database entry processes, information retrieval, report generation, and other fundraising needs.
* Enter and organize data in the Raiser's Edge database, generate reports, create statistical summaries, coordinates/tracks donor recognition and stewardship programs, and produce mailing lists and reports.
* Manage all activities associated with the timely creation and upkeep of database records, including prospect research, donor records, associated reports and analysis, and routine donor communications. Ensure that all donor profiles are updated and accurate, and generate listings for meetings, events, and publications.
* Define policies and procedures for data entry and management, while ensuring accuracy of the data. Design complex queries, import & export data, and create & run reports. Support and train staff in the use of Raiser's Edge, conduct needs assessments and develop work procedures to complete data assignments (e.g. mailings, events, and targeted cultivations/solicitations).
* Assist in the design and implementation of a prospect research initiative, and use online resources to gather information on donors and prospects. Determine best practices for collecting information and enhancing the organization's database as well as analyze collected data to identify major donors.
* Research prospect(s) background and interpret/analyze complex financial information to help determine philanthropic capacity; ensure the analysis of qualified leads is incorporated into the database for ongoing utilization; ensure that each prospect has a complete prospect profile.
* Develop briefing materials for staff and volunteers for use in preparation for prospect meetings and gift cultivations/solicitations, including background research for donor cultivation and stewardship events and visits.
* Coordinate the implementation of a Web-based fundraising program.
* Run trend analysis (data mining) for donor giving patterns, benchmarks, and database audits including reconciling gifts between the Foundation and Hospital Finance modules.
Experience and Requirements
Three or more years of experience in development or non-profit administration required. Must be proficient with Raisers Edge and MS Office Suite, with at least two years of experience with the Raiser's Edge database program; substantial experience processing contributions, maintaining donor records and producing a variety of donor and database reports.
Must have excellent interpersonal skills, possess the ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously, be a detail-oriented team player, and be able to work flexibly within a collaborative environment.
The top candidate will have the following abilities/qualities: high energy level, self-starter, strong sense of initiative, creative problem solving, flexibility, unflagging attention to detail, a sense of humor and a commitment to professional ethics in working with sensitive information; maintaining prospect and donor confidentiality is essential.
Excellent benefits. Salary commensurate with experience. Please send resume and salary history to:
Highline Medical Center
Attn: Miriam McDonald
12844 Military Road South
Tukwila, WA 98168
Ph 206-248-4609 Fax 206-439-1035
Email mmcdonald at HighlineMedical.org<mailto:mmcdonald at HighlineMedical.org>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: Picture (Metafile) 1.jpg
Size: 5105 bytes
Desc: Picture (Metafile) 1.jpg
More information about the APRA-NW