[APRA-NW] New APRA-NW website features

Kelly Riutta kriutta at u.washington.edu
Thu Jan 31 16:56:56 PST 2008

Hello APRA-NWer's,

If you haven't been to the APRA-NW website, http://www.apra-nw.org, in awhile, I encourage you to do so. We've been working hard to make the APRA-NW website a useful resource for you by adding an up-to-date calendar, a jobs page and an online membership renewal option. In addition, we've created a members-only portion of the site for APRA-NW members to access our online member directory (customize your profile!), event summaries (missed the last Coffee Talk? See what your colleagues had to say here! Note: all comments in summaries are anonymous to encourage free and frank discussion) and other member benefits. If you're already a member, go to http://www.apra-nw.org/members to learn how to get your login & password. Not yet a member? Go to http://www.apra-nw.org/join and join now!

We will continue to build the website to service you the best way we can and have more plans in the works, so please send me your comments or suggestions. I'd love to hear from you!

Best,
Kelly

Kelly Riutta, MLIS
APRA-NW Web Administrator

Research Strategist
Development Research & Relationship Management
Office of Development & Alumni Relations
University of Washington, Box 358241
P: 206.221.5622
F: 206.221.6341
kriutta at u.washington.edu