[APRA-NW] new secretary appointed to apra-nw board

Betsy Cooper cooperb at reed.edu
Mon Mar 10 10:32:42 PDT 2008

Hi to all,
Sara Wright of OSU has served as secretary for APRA-NW this past year.
She has done an outstanding job, but sadly, she has lost her mind, um, I
mean, she has accepted a wonderful new opportunity in Alabama. (Yes,
that's right, Alabama!)(!!!!)

The good news is Paula Siegel, also of OSU, has graciously stepped
forward to serve as our secretary. She comes highly recommended and I
know she'll be a great addition to our team.

Thanks to Sara for her hard work this past year and thanks to Paula for
continuing in her footsteps!

Betsy Cooper
President, APRA-NW

P.S. Please save the date for our annual conference, June 9th at the
University of Puget Sound!