[APRA-NW] carpooling from PDX to APRA-NW Conference

Betsy Cooper cooperb at reed.edu
Wed May 21 15:34:12 PDT 2008

Hi to all,
Have you ever wondered what the Reed College parking lot is like at the
crack of dawn when the students aren't around? Now is your chance!
(Hint: it's exactly the opposite of what you might think of when you
think of the words "magical fairy land" and yet closely parallel to
"nice enough, I guess")

If you'd like to carpool from the Reed College parking lot to the
APRA-NW conference on June 9th, please e-mail me and indicate whether
you can drive and how many you can fit in your vehicle. Or if you can't
drive, some examples of conversational bon mots you bring to the table.

See you soon!

Betsy at Reed

P.s. Still need to register? You can do so at our website!
www.apra-nw.org/calendar/2008conference