[APRA-NW] Reminder! APRA International conference recap, September 9 and 10

Jennifer A. MacCormack jmaccorm at u.washington.edu
Mon Sep 8 10:42:11 PDT 2008

Just a reminder that the APRA International conference recaps are taking place this week at Reed College and UW. Please RSVP is you can make it!

Thanks,
Jennifer

Hello APRA-NW'ers!

Another great APRA conference is behind us and we would like to come together to recap some of the fantastic sessions that took place, including those given by a few of our own APRA-NW members! We'll be holding these recaps in Oregon and Washington on September 9 and 10th respectively. Times and location will appear below.

This is intended to be an informal gathering to share information and, hopefully, learn about many of new ideas, resources, and practices presented at the conference so I encourage all of you to attend! Last year's recap was a big success and we'd like to continue on this path. And, as if an exchange of information and ideas in the field of prospect research and management wasn't enough to draw all of you out of your office's for a couple hours, we'll be serving coffee and assorted breakfast nibbles at both venues.

For those of you who attended, I have or will be contacting you personally to ask that you contribute a 3-5 minute recap of one great session you attended. You can present some of the slides from that conference (on the CD) or summarize in your own style.

Oregon
Tuesday, September 9
9:30 AM-noon
Reed College
Grey Campus Center-D
For directions to Reed College and a campus map, click this link http://web.reed.edu/facilities_and_grounds/reedcampusmap.html?detectflash=false
Parking is FREE
Please RSVP by September 8
Contact Betsy Cooper at cooperb at reed.edu<mailto:cooperb at reed.edu>

Washington
Wednesday, September 10
8:30AM-10 AM
University of Washington
IBM Building, 5th floor conference room (follow signs outside of elevator)
1200 5th Ave
Directions: If heading north on I-5, take Exit 165, Seneca Street (on left side), and continue straight on Seneca Ave. The IBM building is located immediately to your right when you exit on Seneca and 5th Ave. Southbound on I-5, take the Exit 165B, Union Street. Turn left on 5th Ave and proceed one block to University Ave. Building will be on your left, between University and Seneca.
Parking garages are abundant around the building but there is also metered street parking with a 2 hour maximum.
Please RSVP by August 9
Contact Jennifer MacCormack at jmaccorm at u.washington.edu<mailto:jmaccorm at u.washington.edu>

Hope to see you there!

Jennifer A. MacCormack