[APRA-NW] APRA recap Oregon location

Betsy Cooper cooperb at reed.edu
Mon Aug 10 15:24:50 PDT 2009

Hi to all,
You are invited to our annual APRA International recap, Oregon-style!
Four of us will share our thoughts on the best sessions and most
inspiring aha moments. This is not a "talking heads" event, so feel free
to join in. We will also not be "burning down the house"... um. heh.
heh. Is this thing on?

When: Friday, September 4th at 9:30
Where: Reed College, Eliot Hall 103

Map of campus
http://web.reed.edu/facilities_and_grounds/reed_static_map.html

Parking is free! Coffee and tea will be served!

RSVP to me at cooperb at reed.edu

Details for a Washington venue are still coming together, so stay tuned!

Also, look for an announcement about a virtual seminar, "Managing
Prospect Pipelines and Forecasting Fundraising Returns, In and Out of
Campaigns" coming to an e-mail inbox near you soon!

See you on the 4th!

Betsy

--
Betsy Cooper
Director of Prospect Management and Research