[APRA-NW] talking about research in Portland, OR

Lara Allen Lara.Allen at theirc.org
Wed Aug 12 06:57:54 PDT 2009

Hello APRA-NW,

Over Labor Day weekend I will be speaking about my role as a fundraising researcher at the International Rescue Committee to a community group in Portland, OR. If anyone is going to be in town (and awake at 9:30 am on a Sunday morning), it would be great to have some other researchers in the room! The community group is the Humanists of Greater Portland and they meet at the Friendly House Community Center (the main entrance is on the SW corner of NW 26th and Thurman). I will speak on Sunday, September 6, and the program starts at 9:30 am and wraps up around 11:00 am. Hope to see some of you there.

Cheers,

Lara

Lara Allen | Research Analyst
International Rescue Committee
Lara.Allen at theIRC.org<mailto:Lara.Allen at theIRC.org> | 212 551 3075 |
theIRC.org

Note: this e-mail and attachment(s) may contain confidential fundraising information. Any such information may be used by staff, directors, overseers, and volunteers of the IRC in support of development efforts only - and may not be shared with non-IRC individuals or institutions.