[APRA-NW] Seeking Bids for Prospect Research Services

Brown Second Account BrownHA03 at msn.com
Mon Dec 14 08:53:51 PST 2009

To all,

I am posting this request for bids for a consultant in the Lakewood, WA area. Please reply directly to her email below.

Many thanks,
Ginger Ladd

Fundraising consultant requesting bids from researchers who can help on a feasibility study on Covington, Washington. We are trying to determine potential major donors in Covington and surrounding areas (individuals, corporations and private foundations) and will likely also have specific donors/prospects for whom we need comprehensive profiles. It is estimated that this project will require between 20-30 hours per week for a three week period, commencing early spring 2010. If interested, please email me your bid, along with your qualifications to: Thirdsectr at aol.com<mailto:Thirdsectr at aol.com> by January 1, 2010.

Thank you.