[APRA-NW] Membership Reminder and Conference Update !

Sheila Thayer sthayer at u.washington.edu
Mon Feb 23 10:23:24 PST 2009

March is fast approaching !

A big THANK YOU to all of you are current members of Apra-NW. And... It's not too late for those that are still thinking about it :)

As promised, here is the information on this year's Apra-NW conference

Title: Bare Necessities in a Bear Economy.
Date: June 12th 2009
Place: Portland State University
The conference is on a Friday so you can plan on spending some extra
time in beautiful downtown Portland to network, shop or just relax!

Your membership runs from January 1, 2009 to January 1 2010. Complete your membership now to take advantage of another year of prospect research programming and networking. Visit www.apra-nw.org/join<file:///C:\Users\sthayer\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary%20Internet%20Files\Content.Outlook\2ZA3OMWQ\www.apra-nw.org\join> to renew.

Membership dues are a bargain at only $25. And each additional member at your organization pays only $10. For that, you get

* Free attendance to roundtable discussions and virtual seminars year-round
* Access to our Membership Directory listings to expand your networking opportunities
* Shared documents and event summaries in the Members Only section of the website - to be expanded this year with regional salary data!
* The opportunity to be matched with an area research veteran for one-on-one mentoring
* Reduced attendance price for our APRA-NW Spring Conference, and eligibility for a full scholarship

In short, APRA-NW may be your most valuable professional development membership. Act now so you don't miss out on any 2009 programs!

You can pay for your membership by check or credit card. Our web form and mailable PDF form can be found at www.apra-nw.org/join<file:///C:\Users\sthayer\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary%20Internet%20Files\Content.Outlook\2ZA3OMWQ\www.apra-nw.org\join>.

We look forward to having you for another year of APRA-NW education, networking, and activities!

Sincerely,
Sheila Thayer

P.S. To save paper and time, we're sending notices via e-mail only. If you have problems with the web form or the online renewal process, please don't hesitate to contact me.