[APRA-NW] are you waiting for a mentor?

Amanda Jarman ajarman at pdx.edu
Wed Jul 29 10:14:06 PDT 2009

Thanks Betsy for stepping in! You are the best.

APRA-NW'ers, I will be back on the job circa early October or so.
Thanks to everyone who participates in the mentor program, and thanks
especially to those who have patiently awaited a mentor. You are in
good hands with Betsy.

Warm regards,
Amanda

p.s. Anyone who's curious about why I am unable to perform my APRA-NW
duties; I am not shy, and you may check in on me at amandajarman.net.
Ha! Shameless plug.

--
Portland State University logo

Amanda Jarman
Development Research & Prospect Manager
Office of University Development
Portland State University

503-725-5225 phone
503-725-4499 fax
ajarman at pdx.edu
www.pdx.edu

This e-mail communication is confidential and is intended only for the
individual(s) or entity(ies) that have been specifically authorized to
receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read,
copy, use, or disclose the contents of this communication to others.
Please notify the sender that you have received this email in error by
replying to the e-mail or by telephoning (503) 725-5225. Please then
delete this email from your server and shred any copies of the email.
Thank you.