[APRA-NW] FREE for APRA-NW members: SCIP/SLA event April 28: Opportunity for APRA-NW members!

Betsy Cooper cooperb at reed.edu
Fri Apr 2 13:01:18 PDT 2010

Hi guys,
Just a clarification, APRA-NW has arranged our members to attend this
event FREE if you register through us. (Sorry I didn't make that clear
to you, Jen!) So, please do not register through the link in Jen's
e-mail, but rather through the APRA-NW website when our beloved
webmaster, Kelly Riutta, makes that update.

Thanks and sorry for any confusion.

Betsy
President, APRA-NW