[APRA-NW] 2 new jobs on the website

Jessica S. Balsam jbalsam at u.washington.edu
Mon Aug 30 13:24:42 PDT 2010

Hi all,
There were times when our job posting page was always full, and then, well, there are times like these. Which is why I am drawing your attention to the 2 new postings on www.apra-nw.org/jobs<http://www.apra-nw.org/jobs>. One is a volunteer corporate/foundation researcher for Page Ahead, and one is a 9 month prospect management position working for yours truly, here at the fabulous University of Washington.

Of course, if your fabulous organization is looking for a prospect research/prospect management professional, be sure to let us know so we can post it on the site.

Cheers,
Jessica

Jessica Balsam
Associate Director, Advancement Relationship Management