[APRA-NW] Join us for a wealth screening roundtable next Thursday the 16th

Jessica S. Balsam jbalsam at u.washington.edu
Tue Dec 7 15:07:22 PST 2010

Hello APRA-NW'ers,

We have been reviewing feedback over the past year from you regarding topics of interest and wealth screening comes up time and time again. A few years ago, we held a hugely successful roundtable discussion on the topic of wealth screenings that brought together many APRA-NW members. We're excited to announce we will holding another wealth screening roundtable this month at Woodland Park Zoo in Seattle and Reed College in Portland!

Come and join your peers to discuss the wild world of wealth screening. This roundtable is open to everyone who has done a screening, thinking about a screening, or in the middle of the process. We'll have leading questions to spark conversation but please come with your own!

* Who does a wealth screening?

* Why screen? When is the right time?

* What's the difference between vendors?

* What to do with the results?

* What do you ask prospective screening vendors?

* What can you expect from a screening?

* How to get your fundraisers excited about a screening!

This event is free to APRA-NW members. If you're interested in becoming a member, please contact Carmela Collins at mela at seattlechildrens.org<mailto:mela at seattlechildrens.org>.

Please RSVP Jennifer MacCormack at jmaccorm at uw.edu<mailto:jmaccorm at uw.edu>.

See you there!
Jennifer MacCormack

SEATTLE - Thursday, December 16, 9:00-10:30 AM
Woodland Park Zoo
Seattle, WA
ARC Center
Parking in the West Lot, Enter code 84424 at machine (thanks!!)
Directions to Woodland Park Zoo, West Gate:
* Take I-5 north to the N.E. 45th/N.E. 50th Street (Exit 169), just a few miles past downtown Seattle.
* Stay to the left in the exit heading towards N.E. 50th Street. Turn left (heading west) onto 50th, following 50th for approximately 1.5 miles.
* You will see the Main (South) entrance of the zoo on your right as you come through the tunnel to a stop light. Continue on NE 50th, past the South entrance.
* Keep going on NE 50th - it will curve right and become Phinney Ave N.
* At the second light, take a right into the Zoo's west parking lot (55th and Phinney). (The ARC is located at the south end of the lot, to the left of the West entrance).

PORTLAND - Thursday, December 16, 9:00-10:30 AM
Reed College
Portland, WA

Vollum 110

Campus map:

http://web.reed.edu/facilities_and_grounds/reed_static_map.html

Parking is free. There will be coffee and tea.

Jessica Balsam
Associate Director, Advancement Relationship Management