[APRA-NW] Happy hour at APRA in Anaheim

Jennifer A. MacCormack jmaccorm at u.washington.edu
Wed Jul 21 12:16:18 PDT 2010

Hello APRA-NW'ers!

I am here in cloudy Anaheim thinking of places and times for all of us attending the big APRA conference to get together for a bit of fun and socializing. I will be scouting locations today and plan on posting the details by the end of the day to both this email group and on Twitter using hashtag #APRA2010. I'll also kick this old school and tape up some signs around the conference venue!

I ope to see all of you here in Anaheim at our wee social!

Jen
APRA-NW, Happy Hour Chair

Jennifer A. MacCormack, Ph.D.
Associate Director, Advancement Research
University of Washington
206.616.7933
Go Huskies!