[APRA-NW] August 20: APRA conference recap

Jennifer A. MacCormack jmaccorm at u.washington.edu
Thu Jul 29 10:03:38 PDT 2010

Hello APRA-NW'ers!

The Pacific Northwest was well represented at the APRA conference in Anaheim this year! I know the APRA-NW happy hour was the biggest ever! Let's share the great conversations and sessions in Anaheim with everyone at this year's APRA-NW recap. If you attended, we'd love to have you come and share some highlights from one or two of your favorite sessions. You don't need to put together a PowerPoint presentation or stand at a podium with a laser pointer (but you can, if you want!). We ask only that you think about what intrigued, inspired, or surprised you at the conference and share with your APRA-NW friends who couldn't attend this year.

If you went and want to join us with some of your thoughts on a few sessions, and I know you do, please contact me. We're planning the recap sessions in Portland (University of Oregon Foundation) and Seattle (venue TBA) on the morning of August 20. More specifics soon but mark your calendars now!

RSVP by August 13 jmaccorm at uw.edu<mailto:jmaccorm at uw.edu>

Jennifer
APRA-NW, Program Chair