[APRA-NW] Congratulations and thanks to our new board members!

Betsy Cooper cooperb at reed.edu
Mon Jun 28 09:03:09 PDT 2010

Dear people of APRA-NW,

It was so great to see so many of you at our annual conference in
Seattle. I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did.

Our elections closed this past Friday and I'd like to extend a warm
welcome to the following new board members:

President: Jessica Balsam of the University of Washington

Mentoring Chair: Mary Gatlin of the University of Oregon

Membership Chair: Mela Collins of Seattle Children's Hospital

Thanks to all of our candidates!

Betsy,
President for a few more days, APRA-NW

--
Betsy Cooper
Director of Prospect Management and Research