[APRA-NW] position in Olympia, WA

Christine Mildner chrismildner at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 27 19:00:45 PDT 2010

A friend forwarded this job opportunity to me.  I thought I would pass it on, what with the job market being so bad!
Please do not respond to me.  I have no more information that what is below.

If you apply, best wishes!

Chris Mildner
chrismildner at yahoo.com

I am sending news of this development opportunity with Providence St. Peter Foundation in Olympia in case you might know of folks who could be interested in learning more about the position. It is a new position for us.  The application must be done on line and that information is referenced below. Providence is a wonderful organization to work for and covers five states. So there are ample opportunities for growth and development.   Nancy J. Riordan, CFRE, Foundation Executive Director Phone 360-493-7980

Providence St. Peter Foundation
Operations Manager-Olympia
Full Time  (New Position)
Reports to Foundation Executive Director

Interested candidates need to apply on line at the reference below:

Here's the link to our career site: http://www.providence.org/careers. The job requisition number is #60513. Any interested parties who need assistance with the application process please contact:

Lisa M. Wagner
Talent Acquisition Consultant
Tel: 360.493.7443 | Southwest Washington Service Area
Email: lisa.wagner at providence.org | Apply online at www.providence.org/careers
Respect · Compassion · Justice · Excellence · Stewardship
Providence is Calling