[APRA-NW] A few good mentors

Mary Gatlin mgatlin at uoregon.edu
Wed Oct 13 11:52:49 PDT 2010

APRA-NW'ers, we want YOU! Our mentor program could use more mentors.
We're looking for people who can offer guidance and support on topics
such as:

* Research techniques and resources

* Prospect identification methods

* Choosing electronic (vendor) screening

* Setting up a research office

* Prospect Management and tracking

Mentors don't have to be experts, just professionals who are willing to
share their experiences and advice with people who are new to the field
or are looking for help with specific topics. The time commitment is up
to each mentor/mentee pair and I'll make every effort to match you with
someone located in your geographic area. Being a mentor gives you a
great opportunity to get to know more about your colleagues at other
institutions and something new to talk about during your annual review J

Interested? Email or call me! I'd be happy to look at our list of
"pending" mentees and see if we've got the right match for you.

-Mary

Mary Gatlin, Research Analyst

University of Oregon, Portland Development Office

Research & Prospect Management
70 NW Couch St., STE 320

Portland, OR 97209-4038

Phone: (503) 412-0466