[APRA-NW] APRA-NW Spring Conference 2011

Jennifer A. MacCormack jmaccorm at u.washington.edu
Fri Apr 29 10:36:44 PDT 2011

Save the Date!
APRA-NW Annual Spring Conference
June 17, 2011
Portland State University
8:30-4:30

ANALYTICS FOR THE MASSES

On June 17, APRA-NW will hold its annual Spring conference in beautiful Portland! This is the first time in APRA-NW's history that we'll be devoting our conference to analytics and data mining, and we're thrilled that the talented Josh Birkholz of Bentz Whaley Flessner, who literally wrote the book on data mining for fundraising, will be joining us as our featured presenter. Come join us in Stumptown for a day of geeky fun and applied learning!

* Panel discussion on how shops are using analytics and modeling to sharpen focus and identify prospects

* Moderated roundtables on different aspects of analytics and data mining

* Key note presentation by Josh Birkholz: how we can all be more prepared for modeling

* Hands-on workshop led by Josh Birkholz: building a model for beginners, using a sample data set

* Networking social after conference!

Registration and a full agenda will be online shortly on www.apra-nw.org<http://www.apra-nw.org>!

Jennifer
Program Chair, APRA-NW