[APRA-NW] APRA Recap's in Portland and Seattle!

Karen Prater kprater at uoregon.edu
Wed Aug 3 10:20:38 PDT 2011

Hello,

Well, Austin was H-O-T, and I don't just mean the triple digit
temperatures, but the exciting conference sessions and the breadth of
information shared by our colleagues from organizations across the U.S.,
Canada, UK and beyond.

Those of us who were able to attend are looking forward to sharing our
observations and bite-sized highlights from the sessions we attended to
our colleagues who could not make the trip this year.

Recap sessions will be held in Portland:

APRA International Conference Recap - Portland
<http://www.apra-nw.org/ViewEvent.ashx?eventId=359383>

11 Aug 2011 9:00 AM * OHSU Foundation, 1121 SW Salmon St, Portland,
97025

And Seattle:

APRA International Conference Recap - Seattle
<http://www.apra-nw.org/ViewEvent.ashx?eventId=359382>

12 Aug 2011 9:00 AM * University of Washington, UW Tower at 45th &
Brooklyn, Ravenna Conference Room on the 22nd floor

Please RSVP via the new & improved APRA-NW website: www.apranw.org

We hope to see you in either Seattle or Portland next week!

Karen

Karen N.B. Prater

Assistant Director

University of Oregon, Prospect Management and Analytics

Phone: (541) 346-2010

Fax: (541) 346-1680

kprater at uoregon.edu

This information is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL property of the
University of Oregon. Any reproduction, dissemination or disclosure is
prohibited.