[APRA-NW] FW: DRIVE 2011 | Data, Reporting, Information and Visualization Exchange

Jessica S. Balsam jbalsam at u.washington.edu
Thu Aug 11 12:50:16 PDT 2011

Hello APRA-NW-land,
I'm looking forward to seeing many of you tomorrow for our fabulous APRA International Recap, where we tell you all about the bbq we ate in Austin.
Meanwhile, here is a non-APRA-NW event you may be interested in. It's being presented by our Advancement Reporting folks here at UW. It's a two-day conference all about Advancement reporting and data visualization.
It's October 26-27, 2011 at the Bell Harbor International Conference Center in Seattle.
Check out their website for more info: http://engage.washington.edu/site/Calendar?view=Detail&id=103301
Cheers,
Jessica
Jessica Balsam
Associate Director, Relationship Management
University of Washington Advancement
206-616-9170