[APRA-NW] Job opening: Research Strategist University of Washington

Jennifer A. MacCormack jmaccorm at u.washington.edu
Thu Feb 10 10:03:58 PST 2011

Here's a great opportunity in Seattle! The University of Washington is searching for a Research Strategist to join the outstanding team of Advancement Research and Relationship Management.

Our University Advancement has an outstanding opportunity for a RESEARCH STRATEGIST. This individual will identify and profile potential major gift donors to the University of Washington, enhancing the University's fundraising efforts. Will strategize with Advancement officers, assistant deans and the assistant vice president for Advancement regarding prospect identification, and collaborate with them to develop cultivation and solicitation strategies for major gift donors. The research strategist will provide these clients with written reports about specific donors, containing an analysis of information gathered from public sources and recommended courses of action.

The University of Washington (UW) is proud to be one of the nation's premier educational and research institutions. Our people are the most important asset in our pursuit of achieving excellence in education, research, and community service. Our staff not only enjoys outstanding benefits and professional growth opportunities, but also an environment noted for diversity, community involvement, intellectual excitement, artistic pursuits, and natural beauty.

To ensure consideration, apply by 02/24/2011

Please visit UWHires online for a full description of responsibilities and requirements. Click on "Staff Jobs" and search under REQ# 71456
http://www.washington.edu/admin/hr/jobs/

Jennifer A. MacCormack, PhD
Associate Director, Advancement Research
University of Washington
jmaccorm at uw.edu
206.616.7933
Go Huskies!