[APRA-NW] Apologies to Portland

Jennifer A. MacCormack jmaccorm at u.washington.edu
Fri Feb 18 14:54:20 PST 2011

Hi all-

The APRA-NW board would like to apologize to those of you in Oregon who made the trip to OHSU to attend the real estate webinar. The lack of audio appears to be an issue that the webinar vendor must address and had nothing to do with the hardware at OHSU. We realize all of you who went took time out of your work schedules to go to this webinar and regret that you lost a few hours on account of this glitch.

Also, apologies to our host, Nadia Ayesh at OHSU, for having to deal with broken audio content that was out of her control. We thank her and OHSU's IT staff for attempting several solutions to restore the audio. This was Nadia's first time organizing an APRA-NW webinar and we really hope she agrees to give it a second try in the near future!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Jennifer
Program Chair, APRA-NW

Jennifer A. MacCormack, PhD
Associate Director, Advancement Research
University of Washington
jmaccorm at uw.edu
206.616.7933
Go Huskies!