[APRA-NW] RE: Your 2011-12 APRA-NW board

Amanda Jarman ajarman at pdx.edu
Wed Jul 6 10:46:05 PDT 2011

Hear, hear! Also, Oregon -- represent! Yeah!

Susan Hayes-McQueen wrote:

> Congratulations to all and thank you for your service!

> -Susan

> *From:* apra-nw-bounces at mailman2.u.washington.edu

Portland State University logo

Amanda Jarman
Director of Advancement Services
University Advancement
Portland State University

503-725-5225 phone
503-725-4465 fax
ajarman at pdx.edu
www.pdx.edu

This e-mail communication is confidential and is intended only for the
individual(s) or entity(ies) that have been specifically authorized to
receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read,
copy, use, or disclose the contents of this communication to others.
Please notify the sender that you have received this email in error by
replying to the e-mail or by telephoning (503) 725-5225. Please then
delete this email from your server and shred any copies of the email.
Thank you.