[APRA-NW] RE: Your 2011-12 APRA-NW board

Cecilia A Hogan chogan at pugetsound.edu
Wed Jul 6 16:24:42 PDT 2011

Hi APRA-NW Board!

Congratulations to all the new board members and to those continuing to serve! The work you do for prospect research is so important and so grand! Thank you!

>From a very warm old building,

Cecilia

Cecilia Hogan | University of Puget Sound
Director, University Relations Research | 253.879.3469
chogan at pugetsound.edu<mailto:chogan at pugetsound.edu> | [cid:image001.png at 01CC3BF7.D22FCA50] @CeciliaHogan
www.pugetsound.edu | giveto.pugetsound.edu