[APRA-NW] APRA Conference Recap Sessions

Karen Prater kprater at uoregon.edu
Mon Jul 25 13:43:04 PDT 2011

Hello,

The APRA International Conference will be held this week in Austin,
Texas. We know not everyone can attend every year, and that's why we're
planning two recap sessions.

Portland, Oregon:

Thursday, August 11, 2011

9:00am: light breakfast type items

9:30 - Noon: conference information share

OHSU Foundation - 1121 SW Salmon Street, Portland OR 97205

Seattle, Washington:

Friday, August 12, 2011

9:00 to Noon: light breakfast type refreshments & conference information
share

University of Washington, UW Tower (45th & Brooklyn) 22nd Floor (Ravenna
Conference Room)

Who should attend? YOU!

We are looking for people to bring back information about the sessions
they attended. If you are going to Austin this week, please consider
sharing the good things you learn at a recap session near you.

Karen

APRA-NW Program Chair 2011-2013

Karen N.B. Prater

Assistant Director

University of Oregon, Prospect Management and Analytics

Phone: (541) 346-2010

Fax: (541) 346-1680

kprater at uoregon.edu

This information is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL property of the
University of Oregon. Any reproduction, dissemination or disclosure is
prohibited.