[APRA-NW] Amanda's reporting webinar!

Jessica S. Balsam jbalsam at u.washington.edu
Wed Jun 1 09:50:59 PDT 2011

Now that we have all had a chance to view Amanda's reporting webinar, from Alaska to Corvallis, I wanted to just publicly say how much I enjoyed it. Way to go, Amanda, for applying visual reporting concepts to our world!

I especially enjoyed the heat-map she used to represent survey responses, and the bar graph that showed contacts as percent-to-goal.

It's so nice to see our NW colleagues be recognized for their great work!

Jessica Balsam
Associate Director, Advancement Relationship Management