[APRA-NW] APRA-NW Fall Webinar and You!

Karen Prater kprater at uoregon.edu
Mon Oct 24 12:57:27 PDT 2011

APRA-NW invites you to join us for a fall webinar and discussion:

"Keeping the Plates Spinning: Time Management and Goal Setting for
Development Professionals" presented by Marc A. Pitman, CFCC,
FundraisingCoach.com

How do you meet your departmental goals when the priorities change daily
or hourly? How do you keep all the plates spinning and determine which
plates are truly important? When schedules are tight, every unexpected
occurrence impacts your entire day. No matter how small the
interruption, the ripple effects may be felt throughout your
organization! You'll walk away from this session with incredibly
practical tools you can use immediately to help you regain a measure of
sanity in your work day. Offices of any size will find this helpful!

Key Learning Points:

1. Six powerful tools to help tame the task-list tiger: How
minding your P's and Q's can be crucial to getting your important things
done

2. Four steps to identifying which goals give you the most
return on your investment of time

3. Practical ways to "manage up" so that your supervisor or
board understands what you do

(This webinar was produced by the Association of Fundraising
Professionals in 2009)

This exciting webinar will be shown in both Seattle and Portland, on the
same great date and time:

Monday November 7, 2011 from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.

We'll hold a thirty minute discussion after the webinar, where we can
discuss concepts presented, as well as share our own time management
experiences. If anyone has a tried and true email management strategy,
come and share it with the rest of us!

Portland location:

Monday, November 7th, 2:00 p.m.

White Stag Building (UO Portland)

Room 149

70 NW Couch Street

Portland, OR 97209

Skidmore Fountain Max Station

Parking lots are located nearby, including the Smart Park lot, located
at NW Naito Parkway and Davis (entrance on NW Davis). Metered street
parking is also available.

Portland Contact: Mary Gatlin 541-412-0466

mgatlin @uoregon.edu

Portland space is limited to 15 people

Seattle Location:

Monday, November 7th, 2:00 p.m.

UW Tower, 45th and Brooklyn

Washington Commons Boardroom, in the lobby of the S building

Use the entrance to the Washington Commons off the plaza on Brooklyn (to
the left of the fountain). The boardroom is directly to your left after
you enter.

http://www.washington.edu/alumni/about/commons.html

Seattle Contact: Jessica Balsam 206 616-9170

jbalsam at uw.edu

Seattle space is limited to 20 people

Register Today!!!

http://apra-nw.org/

Participation is free to APRA-NW members; $10 for non-members.

We look forward to seeing you in Portland or Seattle in November!

Karen Prater

APRA-NW Program Chair (2011-2013)

Karen N.B. Prater

Assistant Director

University of Oregon, Prospect Management and Analytics

Phone: (541) 346-2010

Fax: (541) 346-1680

kprater at uoregon.edu <mailto:kprater at uoregon.edu>

This information is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL property of the
University of Oregon. Any reproduction, dissemination or disclosure is
prohibited.