[APRA-NW] APRA-NW: April Webinar ~ Seats available in both viewing locations!

Karen Prater kprater at uoregon.edu
Mon Apr 9 16:37:18 PDT 2012

There are still seats available in Portland and Seattle for this week's webinar: Advanced Web Searching.
If you are able to attend in either location, I hear this is one not to miss.

For those of us who cannot get to Seattle or Portland on Wednesday, notes will be availbe in the "Members Only" section of the APRA-NW website. Unfortunately for those served by our Regional Rep's, we can only show this webinar in two locations.

Karen

Advanced Web Searching Webinar
Presenter: Helen Brown, President, The Helen Brown Group LLC