[APRA-NW] APRA-NW Conference Speed Rounds: Application Deadline Extended!

Karen Prater kprater at uoregon.edu
Mon Apr 16 09:01:49 PDT 2012

APRA-NW Conference 2012: Speed Rounds

APRA-NW is proud to announce the addition of Speed Rounds at our conference on May 18, 2012 (conference is in Seattle this year), and we hope you will submit a presentation proposal. Deadline extended! Please apply by Friday May 4th, 2012.

What are Speed Rounds? An opportunity to share a tried and true form, a technique, or a concept that you use in your workplace.

Why will we have Speed Rounds at the APRA-NW Conference? We want to provide an opportunity for our members to share information and practice presenting in a friendly environment. First time are presenters encouraged!

Length: Five minutes per presenter
PowerPoint NOT required! If you do use PowerPoint, no more than three slides

Topics: anything related to Prospect Research and Prospect Management
Examples: Share a research profile template
Talk about utilizing volunteers or student workers in your office
Share a data analytics experience
Describe how you track Solicitations
Share a professional development activity in your office
Briefly explain how you revised the capacity rating system you use
Describe the roll out of a new resource your office provides
Share a successful data visualization example

Application Process: send us an email:
Address to: kprater at uoregon.edu<mailto:kprater at uoregon.edu>