[APRA-NW] WealthEngine Roundtable Event in Seattle

Caroline Oblack oblack at ohsu.edu
Thu Apr 19 14:31:55 PDT 2012

FYI - saw this in my inbox this morning and thought I would share for those of you in and around Seattle.
Caroline Oblack

Seattle Roundtable & Networking Breakfast
Thursday, May 10, 2012
9:00am - 11:00am

Strategies for Successful Research in Fundraising
Please join Seattle-area fundraisers for a discussion among peers about what research and fundraising strategies are working best for various organizations. Learn what practices are helping others find the best donors and prospects at the right time—with the wealth and propensity to give. WealthEngine's Account Executives, Andrew Sicnolf and Amanda Lesesne, will moderate the discussion and spend time updating you on many of the new initiatives we have underway at WealthEngine.
Location:
McCaw Hall
321 Mercer Street
Seattle, WA 98109
206-733-9725

Questions:
Please contact Jeremy Woolf via email (jwoolf at wealthengine.com<mailto:jwoolf at wealthengine.com>) or by phone (240-744-4961) with any questions.

Register:
Using this link: http://info.wealthengine.com/Seattle_Registration_Breakfast.html

Caroline Oblack
Associate Director, Research & Prospect Management
Oregon Health & Science University Foundation
1121 SW Salmon Street, Suite 100
Portland, OR 97205
Phone: 503.220.8337
Fax: 503.552.0671
www.ohsufoundation.org

This e-mail is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any review, dissemination, copying, printing or other use of this e-mail by persons or entities other than the addressee is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer.