[APRA-NW] APRA-NW Scholarship Deadline Today!
mgatlin at uoregon.edu
Fri Apr 27 10:09:54 PDT 2012
Today is the last day to apply for a scholarship to APRA-NW's annual conference, to be held in Seattle on May 18. You must be a member in good standing to be considered for the scholarship, so renew or join online at http://www.apra-nw.org/Default.aspx?pageId=1092814.
Learn more about the conference at http://tinyurl.com/apra-nw2012 and submit your scholarship application today!
APRA-NW is pleased to offer two scholarships to pay the registration fees for our 2012 Annual Conference and Membership Meeting to be held in Seattle on May 18, 2012 (http://tinyurl.com/apra-nw2012). Funds will be applied directly to conference fees. The scholarship does not cover transportation, lodging, or food expenses. Awardees will be chosen from APRA-NW member applicants in good standing making a statement of financial need and describing the value that conference attendance will bring to them professionally and to their organization. To apply, mail, fax or email this completed form, postmarked by April 27, 2012, to:
APRA-NW Scholarship Committee
c/o Mary Gatlin
University of Oregon, Portland Development Office
70 NW Couch St., Ste. 320
Portland, OR 97209
Email: mgatlin at uoregon.edu<mailto:mgatlin at uoregon.edu>
All forms of responses accepted; email preferred. Email applicants will receive verification that their application was received.
* All applicants must be members of the APRA-NW chapter in good standing and with current year's dues paid as of Friday, April 27, 2012.
* The applicant will provide a statement of financial need to be eligible for the scholarship.
* There is no requirement of experience or length of time in prospect research but information about the applicant's research duties may be requested.
* All APRA-NW board members and members of the Scholarship Committee will be ineligible to receive the scholarship award.
Selection of Recipients
The APRA-NW Scholarship Committee will review the applications and choose the recipients. The Chairperson of the Scholarship Committee will be responsible for ensuring all applications are received by the deadline and distributing it to the committee for review and discussion. The Scholarship Committee Chair is chosen by the APRA-NW Board and the committee is recruited from among the membership.
Applications must be received or postmarked by April 27, 2012, 5:00 PM PST. The scholarship winners will be announced May 4, 2012.
The scholarship recipients may be approached by the Board to share their experience for the benefit of future APRA-NW members and, by accepting this award recipients agree to speak to APRA-NW members at large about their conference experience, if asked.
City: State: Zip Code:
1. Brief description of your prospect research and development background and/or your current or anticipated prospect research duties:
2. How attending the APRA-NW Annual Conference will impact you and/or your organization:
3. Statement of financial need (why attending the conference would be difficult without a scholarship):
Please limit responses to a total of no more than 350 words.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the APRA-NW