[APRA-NW] Gift fees

Mildner, Chris cmildner at clark.edu
Wed Feb 8 09:52:58 PST 2012

Good afternoon. We are revisiting our gift policies and procedures and would like get some data from other Oregon and Washington nonprofits. We have two quick questions in our informal survey:

1) Do you charge a fee on gifts and, if so, what percent or amount?

2) Do you charge an administrative fee on your endowments and, if so, what amount or percentage.

I appreciate your willingness to share information, which will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Thank you for your time.

Chris Mildner, CFRE
Director of Research
Clark College Foundation
(360) 992-2909