[APRA-NW] Research Strategist position, UW!

Jennifer A. MacCormack jmaccorm at u.washington.edu
Mon Jan 23 10:35:03 PST 2012

The University of Washington plays a unique role in our local and global community. By educating talented women and men who will become tomorrow's leaders and by fostering cutting edge research and discovery, the UW can impact our world, locally, nationally, and globally. We invite you to be part of making that difference.

The University of Washington's University Advancement team is seeking applicants for a Research Strategist. This individual will identify and profile potential major gift donors to the University of Washington, enhancing the University's fundraising efforts. Assumes primary responsibility for meeting the prospect identification and research needs of a given group of development officers, enabling them to meet fundraising goals. Meet regularly with these individuals, keeping abreast of their activities and the initiatives and programs underway within their schools/colleges/departments.

For consideration, submit a profile on our employment website at www.washington.edu/jobs<http://www.washington.edu/jobs>, and view the position under Req # 81168.

Jennifer A. MacCormack, PhD
Associate Director, Advancement Research
University of Washington
Seattle, WA
jmaccorm at uw.edu<mailto:jmaccorm at uw.edu>
206.616.7933