[APRA-NW] APRA-NW happy hour in Minneapolis

Mary Gatlin mgatlin at uoregon.edu
Thu Jul 5 10:46:40 PDT 2012

Are you going to APRA International in Minneapolis? Think you'll be ready to escape the hotel by Friday afternoon? Then join us for an informal happy hour gathering at Masa Restaurant at 5pm to 6:30-ish on Friday, August 3rd! Masa is located about a block away from the conference hotel. APRA-NW will be buying a round of drinks and some appetizers for its members, so give your wallet a break and come hang out with us. I'll be heading to Masa as soon as the afternoon session is over. Join me in the main lobby of the Hilton just before 5 to walk over together or meet us at Masa as soon as you can make it. I'm hoping to score some tables outside, but if you don't see us there just check inside in the bar area. RSVP to me (mgatlin at uoregon.edu<mailto:mgatlin at uoregon.edu>) if you plan on joining us!

www.masa-restaurant.com<http://www.masa-restaurant.com>
1070 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, MN 55403

Hope to see many of you in a few weeks!

-Mary
APRA-NW Board Member & Mentorship Coordinator