[APRA-NW] APRA-NW Board Election Results!

Caroline Oblack oblack at ohsu.edu
Tue Jul 31 12:42:45 PDT 2012

Hi everyone,

We had an exceptional slate of board candidates this year, and I want to thank all of the nominees for their willingness to serve as well as their overall contributions to our profession. I also want to thank all of the members who took the time to vote. Your votes have been tallied and you have selected the following APRA-NW members to serve on the board for the next two years:

President – Jessica Balsam, University of Washington
Membership Director – Mela Collins, Seattle Children’s Research Institute
Mentorship Chair – Stacy Schoo, Portland State University

They will be joining the other board members and regional representatives listed below to continue to bring excellent programming, networking, and professional development opportunities to our membership.

Board members:
VP & Treasurer - Allison Patzwald, University of Washington
Program Chair - Karen Prater, University of Oregon
Webmaster – Kathryn Norris, Seattle Children’s Hospital
Secretary – Caroline Oblack, OHSU Foundation

Regional Representatives:
Southern British Columbia – Rose Atkinson, Trinity Western University
Central/Southern Oregon – Kris Hunt, Oregon State University Foundation
Alaska – Candice Krupa, University of Alaska Foundation

Congratulations to our winners!

Sincerely,
Caroline Oblack
APRA-NW Secretary

Caroline Oblack
Director, Research & Prospect Management
Oregon Health & Science University Foundation
1121 SW Salmon Street, Suite 100
Portland, OR 97205
Phone: 503.220.8337
Fax: 503.552.0671
www.ohsufoundation.org

This e-mail is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any review, dissemination, copying, printing or other use of this e-mail by persons or entities other than the addressee is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer.