[APRA-NW] APRA-NW Conference: May 18, 2012

Karen Prater kprater at uoregon.edu
Mon Mar 5 10:48:17 PST 2012

APRA-NW Members and Friends,

Our APRA-NW conference will be held on Friday May 18, 2012.
This year, our conference will be held in Seattle, at the Washington Park Arboretum Graham Visitor Center.

We look forward to a day of professional development and fun, in a beautiful location near Lake Washington.

We'll send out more details in the weeks to come, but in the meantime, picture yourself here in May:

Karen N.B. Prater
Assistant Director
University of Oregon, Prospect Management and Analytics
Phone: (541) 346-2010
Fax: (541) 346-1680
kprater at uoregon.edu<mailto:kprater at uoregon.edu>

This information is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL property of the University of Oregon. Any reproduction, dissemination or disclosure is prohibited.